Functionality in the MSO Organiser application will be migrated to the web application at mso.juliahayward.com over the course of 2020-2021
Since MSO 2019
- Sep 2020 - Standings pages replace
Since MSO 2019
- Aug 2020 - PEWO, PEJR, PESR meta-events introduced for 2020; will add past ones later
- Aug 2020 - meta-event freezing now available on the web
- Aug 2020 - adding contestants into an event now available on the web
- 02/08/2020 Uploading JSON files from WooCommerce added to the web; desktop deprecated
- 25/07/2020 Discord, Whatsapp and online nicknames added
- 25/07/2020 Metagame options expanded for 2020
- 10/5/2020 Nationalities report moved to web
- 28/4/2020 Event Results page (editable for Arbiters) added, including showing partners on pairs events. Medals styled nicely.
- 23/12/2019 Downloads for SwissManager are now open to Arbiters (not that we have set any up yet)
- 23/12/2019 Login now supports various roles defined in database
- 6/9/2019 Medal table (by country) migrated - paper version remains for now
- 3/9/2019 Organiser's password change function migrated.
Since MSO 2018
- 17/8/2019 Totals added to web list of entrants per event
- 4/8/2019 Order processor now collects new emails and dates of birth from WooCommerce
- 27/7/19 Quasi-ELO ratings calculated based on past Pentamind scores
13/7/19 Organiser no longer displays msoworld.com (because of spurious security blacklisting) on startup, displays
release notes instead.
13/7/19 Export of event entries to Swiss Perfect added.
16/6/19 Total Event Entries is now available (to Arbiters) on the website.
25/10/18 Eurogames meta-event - events are now in database
(replaces hacks to exclude WODU when WOOC is in, and to exclude
Hare&Tortoise and Acquire only in 2018)
25/10/18 Modern Abstract meta-event - events are now in database, not
hard-coded (note that categories couldn't be used, because of Colour Chess)
21/10/18 Women who choose not to enter the Women's Pentamind now handled by
database entries, not hard-coding
21/10/18 Database purged of late fees, observer tickets and other non-event
"entries" from 1997-2003. The requirement for Events to have a four-letter
code matching the relevant Game has been removed (although we will keep it
as a convention)
- 14/10/18 Release notes added